DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Pilates

Posted by Iviny - Created: 13 years ago
0 0

Does anybody know if there are Pilates studios or instructors in Monaco or Nice?

Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Si-180835 - 13 years ago

Steve,

7pm at the Judo Club in Antibes (on the corner of Rue Fersen and Rue Dr. Francois Delnas in the old town)

Sorry no image available
Posted by clatex - 13 years ago

hello

I am replying to your question about pilates. I am a qualified body control pilates insrtuctor. I teach in Monaco giving private lessons and I also teach mat group lessons at Danse Plus, dance school.  If you are interested please call me and I will give you more information.  My number is 0033 6 10 77 58 39 my name is Angie. Look forward to hearing from you.

Sorry no image available
Posted by JJ-183649 - 13 years ago

Where and when on Tuesday in Antibes?
Steve

Sorry no image available
Posted by Si-180835 - 13 years ago

I'd also recommend trying the Pilates in Antibes on a Tuesday.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Theswan-186225 - 13 years ago

There are also pilates classes in Antibes on a Tuesday night run by the English Osteopath. They are supposed to be really good.

Sorry no image available
Posted by valparis - 13 years ago

Why not contact the hotel St Charles in Jaun le pin, they have a whole range of classes available for all levels and needs,personal training and very reasonable prices,and very friendly atmosphere, I went to a great swiss ball class last night only 5 euros,great instructors.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Storm-189727 - 13 years ago

Hi All,

There's also a gym called 'Champ' just off the round-about at San Roman in Monaco that does it... I've never tried so cant tell you if its any good or not, but the gym is great!

Good luck,

Warren

Sorry no image available
Posted by Iviny - 13 years ago

Thank you very much for the information. I am new to the angloinfo forum but it seems to be e very friendly community.

Ivi

Sorry no image available
Posted by belamica-188434 - 13 years ago

Just came across a flyer for "Sunshine Yoga Centre", Palais de la Scala, 2nd fl. right, 1 Av. H. Dunant, MC, tel. 06 64 91 96 42, Helene Hayes. There's an open house tomorrow, 14.08.04 from 10.00 - 13.30 so you can check it out if you're free. belamica

Sorry no image available
Posted by rosetta-185721 - 13 years ago

It's listed under the Angloinfo health and fitness section (of course!). The web site is: http://www.studiopilates.fr/.

ro