DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

rock climbing

Posted by jennlouwill - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by jennlouwill - 4 years ago

Ok, this all sounds great. Lets get something organised!! 

My email address is 

jenbird_269@hotmail.co.uk

email me directly and we can set up dates and times and maybe go as a group. 

Looking forward to a climb :o)

Sorry no image available
Posted by amyfrueh - 4 years ago

Hi Everyone,

This doesn't help a great deal, since I also came to France with only my harness and shoes, but if anyone does end up heading out, I would love to join them!

I'm a canadian who has (mostly) indoor gym experience (I also used to work in a rock climbing gym), but want to change that! I would SO love to get climbing again soon, please let me if you make a trip.

Cheers,

Amy (in Les Issambres)

Sorry no image available
Posted by annalisa lombardi - 4 years ago

Hi Jen,

I also used to work for an outdoor centre in the UK and climbed all the time, I moved to Cannes a few years ago and havent done much at all. I have a guide book with lots of great sports climbing routes. I have my harness and boots but for the other equipment i can borrow it from a friend.

Let me know if you fancy a day climbing, probably in September as this month is mega busy at work

Speak soon

Annalisa

Sorry no image available
Posted by audreyisabelchen - 4 years ago

hi jen,

i used to climb on a semi regular basis in the US when i lived there. i live in berlin now but am visiting in antibes with my husband's family for the next couple weeks or so.

i run regularly (training for the berlin marathon now), love doing outdoor actvities in general so would be great to do some climbing. i don't have any gear, so would have to find some... but other than that i'd be ready to go.

cheers,

audrey