DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Self defence class in Chateauneuf

Posted by will69-538180 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by rachIRL - 5 years ago

Hi Will, I'm interested for my son to join kick boxing. Is it okey to join any time or is there a certain month for the registration. And also,does he teaches tae kwondo? as I know a friend who would like to join too.

Sorry no image available
Posted by A Breath of Fresh Air - 5 years ago

How much of this class, do you know, Will, is about practical self-defence and how much is it about the finer points and culture of the martial art?  

I ask because I seek the former but a class I atteneded in Nice tunred itself into the latter.   It had been both good fun and extraordinarily empowering until it lost track.

What level of fitness do you need?

Louisa 

Sorry no image available
Posted by will69-538180 - 5 years ago

hi believe the self defence class is not for an agressive people. its  mainly to protect yourself in a street situation. pad work etc. The instructor is a 2nd degree in tae kwon do an and instructor in kick boxing. works alot on pressure points;  

Sorry no image available
Posted by Alexis ITConnection - 5 years ago

Hi,

My name is Alex I live next to chateau neuf de Grasse ( I do some self defense MMA ( Free fight ) and Krav Maga ( the best known self defense ), I do this in Pegomas but stopped because I broke my 2 ribes 1 hand etc and for my job that was not good ( but will start season 2013 ), never heard of self defense but will check this out where is this ?

Alexis