DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Shooting

Posted by Monaco Max-189694 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by dublinmike-182617 - 14 years ago

Hi Max,

If you want to join a Sanglier hunting Equipe let me know, there are loads here in Peille (12kms past La Turbie). I'll forward you a few phone numbers. You can happily hunt Wednesdays, Saturday's and Sunday's, I'm sure that's enough for anyone in a week.

The clay shooting is mostly off for now until the end of January after the end of the game shooting. But after that look out all over the region for the 'Ball Trap' posters.

Regards,

Mike

Sorry no image available
Posted by BiotBoy-191709 - 14 years ago

For sport & target shooting,  Antibes Club is good, as is St Laurent du Var / Cagnes s mer (very friendly)AbA

Sorry no image available
Posted by Storm-189727 - 14 years ago

Hi All,

If anyone finds out any info on how to join could they post it here... if i get a chance I'll try and ask around. Would be great to to get a clay club going.

Cheers,

Warren

Sorry no image available
Posted by stgeorge-182529 - 14 years ago

I'm not a member , but the Stand de Tir is on the windy road from Monaco up to La Turbie village , about 1 mile before you get to the top.

I would imagine you'll get the Info at the Monaco Police Station down on the Port ( they keep their hand in up there ) or any list which gives the Associations or Clubs in Monaco.

stgeorge

Sorry no image available
Posted by Monaco Max-189694 - 14 years ago

Great news StGeorge, any idea how one gets in touch? Are you already a member? Max.

Sorry no image available
Posted by stgeorge-182529 - 14 years ago

Monagasque Club de Tir in La Turbie !stgeorge