DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Starting up regular football

Posted by Pele-196336 - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by richardr-181963 - 15 years ago

Hi

If anything gets going here's another name to add to the list - my son Dave (16). He's at school at CIV Valbonne and I think you can hire their pitch sometimes as I think it's a VSA resource (not sure about the w/e though). Email back with details?

Sorry no image available
Posted by The Forum France - 15 years ago

Hi Guys,

If any of you are interested in playing (or watching) League games in and around Cannes have a look here - http://riviera.angloinfo.com/forum/topic.asp?topic_ID=32140&forum_ID=5&cat_ID=2&topic_Title=Looking+to+play+competitive+football+%3F%3F

Si
www.theforumfrance.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by tuttumunnuepaisi - 15 years ago

I would be interested in playing too ... based in Antibes but willing to travel. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by angelbaby - 15 years ago

can girls play??? i would love to come watch or play please keep me posted.

06 60 90 01 41

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rlimst-197020 - 15 years ago

hey soccer boyz,

I cant wait to get rid of my husband over the wkend! He played every wk at the Swiss club, when we were staying in Singapore...we moved back to Cannes this yr March, n had been very bored wif no one to kick around...

when u guys hd fixed the date/time/venue...pls keep me posted...his name is Philippe and I am Rachel...and for sure he will be there!

Rac

Sorry no image available
Posted by maxdido - 15 years ago

I would be more than happy to join you guys, keep me informed. I am in Nice tel. 0493265978 or cell. +39 335 6463829

thanks and hope to hear from you

Ciao

Max

Sorry no image available
Posted by joost-183134 - 15 years ago

Hi, I would be happy to join for a weekly game of football, saturday or sunday is fine with. I am based in Nice. I think there is a pitch in Villeneuve Loubet, will try and find out more if necesarry. Let me know when and where! Ciao, Joost 0633442182

Sorry no image available
Posted by jameswrout - 15 years ago

Hi.

I hope you're still looking. I'm in Nice, but with transport. I'm not that good, but I'm a valiant English workhorse chafing at the bit. Please let us know, (0610230661).

James

Sorry no image available
Posted by helisimon - 15 years ago

Game on mate, im in antibes but can travel. There is an astro pitch on the outskirts of antibes that always seems to be empty so perhaps we could play there?

Sorry no image available
Posted by angelinabella - 15 years ago

my adult son has recently arrived in juan les pins  and is eager to play football

are you still looking for players when do you start