DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Sunday football kick about

Posted by DaveL-185804 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by CFC2004OK - 13 years ago

Hi Simon,

I'm in a similar position to you.  Could u let me know if you manage to find a game?!

Cheers

Chris

Sorry no image available
Posted by CFC2004OK - 13 years ago

I live in-between Antibes and Villeneuve L and would also be interested in a regular mid-week evening kick-around or game.  Perhaps u could let me know if you hear of anything....?

Cheers

Chris

Sorry no image available
Posted by DaveL-185804 - 13 years ago

Hi Simon

We no longer play football on a sundays unfortunately. But I believe that some of the boys are trying to restart it.

There is another posting on this board from Pele, who is trying his best to organise things. Best advise is to reply to him and see what is coming up.

Dave

Sorry no image available
Posted by helisimon - 13 years ago

Alright guys,Just moved to Antibes and looking for a non-serious regular footy game. Have you found a bigger pitch yet and if so can I come and play too?Cheers, Simon

Sorry no image available
Posted by DaveL-185804 - 14 years ago

Hi Ads

Yes we still play football every sunday and we are always up for the challenge of playing against another team.

Unfortunately we have the same problem of where to play. We play on a court which is only big enough for 5 a side.

We are looking for a full size pitch. When we find something we will let you know.

Same goes for another other teams who are are in that middle aged, overweight and probably hungover category. If you want to give us a game, then reply to this.

Dave

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ads-191799 - 14 years ago

I know we are a month late, but I have a group of about 15 players here looking for a kickabout, we have all moved over for work within the last 5 months and have been looking for other teams and places to play.

We are based in Sophia for work and most live in Nice..

Do you still play ?....if not can you let me know where we can, major trouble finding somewhere to play.

Thanks