DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Tennis

Posted by blinding - Created: 13 years ago
0 0

Looking for people who are younger than the old man and are interested in playing tennis at Cap Dai. I've not played regularly for ten years but can hit a ball.

Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by BLUEFIN-193689 - 12 years ago

Hi Adam

I'm interested in finding out about the Cap D'Ail tennis.  I heard the courts are not that good - is this true?

How many courts are there?

Does it get too busy at evenings (is there flood lighting?) / weekends?

What are the facilities like there - changing rooms etc?

Sorry to bombard you with so many questions but I wanted to compare the set up with that at Devens in Beausoleil!

thanks

bluefin

Sorry no image available
Posted by shaz28 - 13 years ago

I live in Monaco, close to the Cap D'ail tennis club and play tennis averagely.  If you're looking for a tennis partner I would be happy to play sometime.

Let me know if you're interested.

Sharon

Sorry no image available
Posted by bentley-196222 - 13 years ago

Hi Adam,

Sounds as though we'd be playing at the same level but I'm in Sophia.

Any potential players close to Valbonne? 

Sorry no image available
Posted by steveB-186247 - 13 years ago

Hello, AdamI don't know if you read my topic, "AIM tennis", but we are still looking for players, young or old. I could arrange transport from Cap d'Ail, up to Eze on Sunday morning, if this is of interest. Otherwise, maybe I should move the AIM tennis to Antibes, since it seems that often people are looking for partners in that area!If you want to play during the week, or on Saturday, I could join you in Cap d'Ail, after work or Saturday morning.Pls let me know your preferences.Steve B.sjbcontact:(office)mc97977183

Sorry no image available
Posted by blinding - 13 years ago

Hi Yannina,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I'm afraid Cap Dai is not near Antibes (an hour away at least), which is way to far to travel to play regularly. If you do enter up settling a little nearer then my email address is blinding_terrific@hotmail.com and my name is Adam.

Sorry no image available
Posted by yannina - 13 years ago

Sorry forgot to add my email address which is nino@starmail.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by yannina - 13 years ago

I am English and I have just arrived here, and am fit and healthy and would love to play some tennis.  Although I don't know where cap Dai is, is it near Antibes?  I am female