DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

tennis anyone?

Posted by ac-185458 - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by steveB-186247 - 15 years ago

Hello, folksJust a quick up-date on AIM tennis...1) this Sunday (30th march) we will be playing from 10ambut watch out for the time change, the court is booked at 10am local French time, which will be after the change for Summer Time, clocks going forward at 3am on Sunday...2) the members of the group are asking if the location would be preferable in Villefranche, at the Corne d'Or Club on the "moyenne corniche",which is more easily accessible for players along the coast between Nice and Monaco and for players from Nice.Does anyone who wishes to join us on Sundays have an opinion on this?Steve sjbcontact:(office)mc97977183

Sorry no image available
Posted by ac-185458 - 15 years ago

Hi Mogens,

Yes, would love to play.  I am here the next few days if any times suit you. 

Cheers,

Aisling

Sorry no image available
Posted by M Hauschildt - 15 years ago

Hi,

Are you still interested in playing tennis?

I Have just joined the villfranche tennis club so you can play for free.

Mogens

Mogens

Sorry no image available
Posted by mj-185311 - 15 years ago

Is this for beginner level as well?

Sorry no image available
Posted by johnB-182095 - 15 years ago

Hello,You may be interested by the AIM entry in the Tennis section,we (myself and a few anglophiles) would be happy for you to join us next Sunday, at Eze Tennis (in between the village and the Grand-Corniche)Don't hesitate to call on Saturday (before 10pm) to let us know or get more directions etc.Regards, Steve (JohnB)ps the no. attached is the office No. !contact:Sjb; 00377 97977183