DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Tennis in La Roquette/Pegomas

Posted by StephanieC-185633 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by steveB-186247 - 14 years ago

Sorry to be a pain, but isn't Eze close to Nice.We (AIM) are still looking for people to come along and play or just chat in between games on Sunday mornings, in the most beautiful setting for tennis in the world! (This is open to discussion!)sjbcontact:(office)mc97977183

Sorry no image available
Posted by sunnyw - 14 years ago

Hi

Anyone knows the tennis courts/club not very far from Nice .I am of intermediate /ok level but keen to play and make somne friends as well.

thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by Brightstar-189376 - 14 years ago

Actually I am wrong - this club has much fewer courst, but still looks good.  The one I am thinking of is near Villeneuve-Loubet - anyone have any more info, or - DOES ANYONE WANT TO PLAY ANYWHERE IN THE AREA??!

Brightstar x

Sorry no image available
Posted by Brightstar-189376 - 14 years ago

I have looked at the club at Opio - it looks great, 54 clay and hard courts, you don't have to be a member.  Anyone fancy playing?  Intermediate or below!Brightstar x

Sorry no image available
Posted by MikeC-184460 - 14 years ago

How about Plasscassier/Opio ?

Tennis Club du Vignal, Chemin des Picholines.

Tel : 04 93 60 14 20

Sorry no image available
Posted by MikeC-184460 - 14 years ago

How about Plasscassier/Opio ?

Tennis Club du Vignal, Chemin des Picholines.

Tel : 04 93 60 14 20

Sorry no image available
Posted by StephanieC-185633 - 14 years ago

Thankyou very much, buts its too far.bye

Sorry no image available
Posted by steveB-186247 - 14 years ago

Hi, I don't know anything about Pegomas Tennis, but if you want to try your service in Eze (between the Moyenne and Haute Corniche between Nice and Monaco, you can join us on Sundays.See AIM in the Tennis section, but beware, the timing is 10-12am, not 11am to 1pm as noted.This is a temporary amendment.Good luck,Steve, from Villefranchesjbcontact:(office)mc97977183