DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Track Days

Posted by Tonty - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by BiotBoy-191709 - 15 years ago

Hi Ya  Lads

I'm up for Castellane -  on a warmish  day !!  whimp

Andy             ymopswann@yahoo.co.uk

AbA

Sorry no image available
Posted by mikem-181687 - 15 years ago

Hi guys, I'm up for a run in the mountains at the weekend, won't be going to Ledenon Tonty, as I don't have a trailer and it's a three hour ride in the cold.

No licence needed for Le Luc, just turn up on open bike days.

Ledenon is a power circuit with lots of hills plus tight hairpins and as I've just changed my Hayabusa for a supermoto, I think I'll stick to Le Luc!

Anyone up for a run to Castellane for Sunday lunch?

mikem

Sorry no image available
Posted by BiotBoy-191709 - 15 years ago

Hi lads.   I'm not intrested in Track Days;  but intrested in joining a group for rides in the mountains or Route Napolean.    Got an '84 Honda VF1000R V4  ( For Sale     in theory !! ]

Cheers   Andy

AbA

Sorry no image available
Posted by Tonty - 15 years ago

Hi Dean

I plan to go to Ledenon next weekend, it is an Open Weekend for bikes. I will have more info on tuesday, I will post details in a reply on tuesday and my cellphone no. is 0621765698 if you want to meet up.

Tonty/Jonathan

Jonathan

Sorry no image available

Jonathan

Sorry no image available
Posted by Deank - 15 years ago

Hi guysGood to know i'm not alone. Just moved to Antibes 3 weeks ago. I ride an R1 and would be interested in doing trackdays. Let me know what you're upto. Would also be up for a ride in the hills, if you're interested in that.Dean

Sorry no image available

Dear Mike

I have a Kawasaki ZX9-R, I bought it to do fast cruising, now I prefer to leave it at home because of the danger caused by other road users. That is why I want to do Track Days, that and the buzz you get by going just a little bit faster than you know is good for you. I gather there is one at Ledenon on the 13/14th December. I guess it might be a bit of a free for all but I shall see. I have a trailer so I will tow the bike up. I undersatnd that the track is something else. Any suggestions? Also at Le Luc do you need an FFM Licence just to do track days there.

Jonathan

Sorry no image available
Posted by mikem-181687 - 15 years ago

Hi Tonty, I go on track days locally. The two nearest circuits are, Le Luc in the Var and Ledenon near Nimes.

Le Luc varies on price, but is not as expensive as England and Ledenon charges 15 euros for a 1/2 hr session.

Where are you based and what do you ride?

mikem