DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Triathlon wetsuit hire

Posted by Lindsay27 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by max.mc - 5 years ago

Hi. I am 165 and 55kgs. If you want to try a suit before then just go into a shop and take you time with a few sizes to see what works for you. But I think the size is actually perfect :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lindsay27 - 5 years ago

Hi max.mc - roughly what size is Size 5? I'm about 164cm tall, 55kg (dress size 8-10 UK). Thanks, Lindsay

Sorry no image available
Posted by max.mc - 5 years ago

Hi. I have a Woman's Orca Predator - size 5. I have used it for Monaco, Olympic distance events and some long distance swims too. Price 100€. Pick up in Monaco.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lindsay27 - 5 years ago

Thanks for the tip, sounds like a good idea! Was planning to check out the TriStars anyway for some tips!

Sorry no image available
Posted by eviltown - 5 years ago

if you go to triathlon events, there are often second hand wetsuits that are sold for peanuts... ie i bought my first wetsuit at the Nice Ironman exhibition for 30 euros. Depending on your size, you might even fit the one i bought as it is a bit small for me now, plus I bought a newer one anyway.( medium build, 1m70)

The Monaco Tristar is coming up in september, you might be able to get a cheap wetsuit there.

Not sure about hiring though. Probably better off buying a cheapo one to start with.