DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Wanted: Mountain bike or Racer

Posted by drmickey - Created: 13 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by VTT - 6 years ago

It's a Yeti. I had great luck with that bike. Really good overall.

Sorry no image available
Posted by goran100 - 6 years ago

Hi ,

I saw on Anglo Info that you have a bike that you do not use.
What make is it and how big?

How much would you like for it?

Best regards,

Goran

Sorry no image available
Posted by jjoepage - 13 years ago

yep; I've got an extra mountain bike lying around.  It is however a performance bike which really works in the rough unlike a huge number of silly mountain bikes (decathalon) with springs and gizmos which make them look like they would perform.  It's a 'Yeti' full suspension and it is suitable for someone aobut 6' tall.  As I am an avid cyclist, it is in respectable condition.

Sorry no image available
Posted by drmickey - 13 years ago

Hi Karen, thanks for the suggestion..they are very comfortable bikes but for the distance I am travelling, a regular bike will suffice..Michaeldrmichaelcarroll@yahoo.co.uk

Sorry no image available
Posted by karen.snooke - 13 years ago

Hi,have you thought about a recumbant bicycle?the ones with the legs out front,its very comfortable for commuting,takes a little gettnig used to but is a lot easier on your legs.We have a man's one which is fair condition ,it could use a new chair cosmetics wise ,but i think it is useable.they are about a thousand pound,we would like 250-00 euro because of the look of the seat ,the make is Dawes so it's quite a good make karen snooke

Sorry no image available
Posted by karen.snooke - 13 years ago

Hi,have you thought about a recumbant bicycle?the ones with the legs out front,its very comfortable for commuting,takes a little gettnig used to but is a lot easier on your legs.We have a man's one which is fair condition ,it could use a new chair cosmetics wise ,but i think it is useable.they are about a thousand pound,we would like 250-00 euro because of the look of the seat ,the make is Dawes so it's quite a good make karen snooke