DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Where to find fitness supplements?

Posted by DMG-194481 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

As an active person I am battling to find a product in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />France that can give me that boost. Coming from a very sportive country I always had excellent products providing much needed mineral supplements. I have tried some products available in pharmacies over here and found it a very costly experience without results. Please note, I am looking only for mineral and vitamin supplement, nothing illegal. I don’t mind paying more as long as it works.

Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by DMG-194481 - 14 years ago

From reading through the Fitline website I think I might have found what I'm looking for. I am  now on a month trail and feeling full of energy already. It might be summer that is in the air, as that works magic on me each year but hopefully my energy won't fade on those hot summer days.

Sorry no image available
Posted by AMK-195206 - 14 years ago

Hi NuttR - my local distributor's no. is 06 63 57 26 22 (Sue). She will get all your questions answered.

Sorry no image available
Posted by NuttR - 14 years ago

That's the stuff I heard about but I thought it was only available to "professionals"..?  I'd be interested to find out more - I need to lose some weight before the summer so now's a good time to start doing some sport again!

Sorry no image available

I am using Fitline products. There is a website www.Fitline-France.com where you can read more about the products, but you cannot yet order from there. I buy from a local distributor, her name is Susan near by Sophia-Antipolis. Regarding the event, it will be hold by Dr. Diederich coming from Luxembourg on the 28th of May in the Novotel Nice Airport at 19:30h. The conference is going to be in french.

Sorry no image available
Posted by DMG-194481 - 14 years ago

Can you please give me more information on the products you use? Are they available in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />France and where?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Also would love to have details of the nutritional event. What will it cover, where and what time. Would love to attend. Do you perhaps have more contact details?

Sorry no image available

Funny, that you mentioned that. What's the name? My products are from Germany.

Sorry no image available
Posted by ilight - 14 years ago

Theres a shop down rue Hotel des postes in Nice, about 3 blocks down from Jean Medecin and the Galleries. Sell stuff like that.

Sorry no image available
Posted by NuttR - 14 years ago

There's some new products in Germany I heard of but I don't think you can get them here.  What's this thing in Nice all about?

Sorry no image available
Posted by szozu - 14 years ago

Order online from the UK, it's much cheaper and you'll have a better selection. One site you might try is www.solgar.co.uk Another is http://www.worldwideshoppingmall.co.uk/body-soul/default.asp

Lana

Sorry no image available

I am happy to tell you, that I found the nutritional supplements, which give me "the kick" in the morning or before raining. My favorite however is the mineral, which avoids cramps and muscle aching. But significantly I realised, that my immune-system improved since I started taking these great products. I will go on the 28th of May to a nutritional event in Nice, where I'll find out more about the products. Please don't hesitate to contact me on this e-mail adress for further info.