DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Where to view ice hockey world championship

Posted by busse - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by ilight - 14 years ago

Is anyone in Nice watching the Stanley Cup Finals? I listen on the radio nhl.com, but would rather see it on tv! give me a email !!

Sorry no image available
Posted by msenic - 14 years ago

Hey there,

I lived in Cali during that period and got to see some playoff games.  Of course you are more than welcome.  I am trying to get a hold of the other two guys and some friends of mine, but so far everyone is unavailable.  I taped Game 1 last night and will watch it tonight (regardless of the football match...my priorities, as a Canadian, are well in place!).  Game 2 is Thursday night so I will try to organize something for Friday night, if that interests you.

Although it's short notice, if you are interested in watching Game 1 tonight (hopefully you don't know the score) you're more than welcome.

Mickey

06 22 12 26 08

Sorry no image available
Posted by gaella - 14 years ago

Why just have the boys over?

I am an LA KINGs fan and we did have Gretzky for a few years (even if he wasn't too well treated by management)... would that qualify me to be invited to the Stanley private watch? (I don't have cable or extended TV).

It's more fun to watch socially anyway... and pick who'll win.

Sorry no image available
Posted by msenic - 14 years ago

So are you guys hockey fans?

Bet one of you is a Canadian.

Would you guys be interested in watching the Stanley Cup finals, if I can get it?

Canal+ normally shows the finals live, but because of the time difference, I normally have the boys over the following night to watch it (on tape) at a reasonable hour.  The difficulty is not finding out the score before.

Only a Game 7 would be watched live.

I live in Cannes by the way.

Mickey

Sorry no image available
Posted by Prinsen - 14 years ago

I think they show it on the channel Sport+,I would be most interested in watching too, but unfortunately neither I have cabel-TV!