DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Yoga classes?

Posted by Kylie-183302 - Created: 15 years ago
0 0

Does anyone know of any Yoga classes (in english) in Monaco?

Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by JTimmins-205782 - 12 years ago

Hello Everybody.I know of a great yoga teacher who my frinds and I go to regularly. She teaches Private and group classes in Antibes and Grass. Giver her call on her mobile at 06.23.86.34.82.See you soon!JuliaJulia

Sorry no image available
Posted by carolinmonaco - 12 years ago

sunshine yoga in monaco has both french and english classesCarol Lamadrid
Monaco
377 97 98 2453

Sorry no image available
Posted by copi - 15 years ago

There are yoga (Astanga) classes offered at the Judo Club D'Antibes (close to the Cosy Cafe) 04 93 34 65 72. Sheridan. Do not have his direct number.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Moira-187147 - 15 years ago

Hi,

I am really interested in Berta's class but unfortunately work during the day and am having trouble finding anywhere in the Antibes area to take part in some yoga or other fitness classes in the evening. Anyone have any recommendations for classes or gyms to join in the area.

Moira

Sorry no image available
Posted by leslie-179832 - 15 years ago

Hi Berta.I live in Cannes and would also be interested in a yoga class. The gym I belong to here only has a class on Fridays at 7:30 pm..not a good slot or during the day time when I am at work. Do you teach in Cannes anywhere?Regards,Leslie

Sorry no image available
Posted by don&berta - 15 years ago

Hello Fiona Thanks for getting in touch. I teach two Power Yoga classes per week early in the mornings on the beach in Nice, and two classes per week at Antibes Squash Club. The early classes are at 8am on tuesdays and thursdays at Sporting Plage, opposite the Westminster Hotel, Nice. Cost is 6 euros per class, and we have a great group of people coming regularly, from many different countries. We usually sit in the sunshine and have breakfast in the beach cafe afterwards. I also teach at Antibes Squash Club, situated just off the Antibes autoroute exit. Classes are Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 10.45am for 11/4 hours. All are welcome, classes cost 10 euros per class for Club members and 15 euros for non-members. When you do the Class you also have access to the gym, squash courts, swimming pool and a very good bar/restaurant.There are morning creche facilities as well. Members are both english and french speaking, and there are other classes you could take part in (by joining the Club). It's a good way of meeting people here too.
 I'm enclosing a leaflet on the Class which has a map. Directions are difficult first time, I know. You exit the autoroute signposted Antibes and go through the peage. When you exit the peage GO STRAIGHT INTO THE LEFT LANE and follow the road around the right bend towards the roundabout, and then STAY IN THE RIGHT LANE which filters off to the right before the roundabout, signposted Sophia Antipolis.  You are now very close. You can now see the "Hotel Apogia" high up to your left, and that is where you are aiming for, but you have to go up a little and come back on the other side of the main road. You are now heading north towards Sophia and you immediately move into the RIGHT LANE signposted (in blue) Cannes autoroute and, as you go up the exit ramp, you see a sign (in white) for "Les Terriers Nord" bearing left, which takes you onto the roundabout. Take the third exit from the roundabout, still signposted "Les Terriers Nord" and then, on the right bend, turn left. Go past the green building ("1000 amis" petshop), the garage and, at the next junction,  turn right up the steep hill by the Apogia Hotel. Antibes Squash Club is about 50m on the left.Park in the car park or road, and walk to the end of the building. If you need any more information please email me. Looking forward to meeting you.  Best wishes, from Berta.

Sorry no image available
Posted by mixer-186069 - 15 years ago

Guys,

Give Catherine Durham a call she is a yoga instructor who can come and teach at your house and regularly teaches in Monaco.

Call her on her mobile : 06.13.16.59.70

For your info she is also a masseuse (theraputic and sports massage) and a certified reflexologist! What more could you want?!

have fun,

Mixer xx

Sorry no image available
Posted by fionajthomson - 15 years ago

Hi Berta,

I am also most interested in knowing more about the yoga classes in Antibes. Can you please let me know days, times, cost etc...

You can reach me on 0618 16 44 22 or e-mail: fionajthomson@hotmail.com

Cheers

Fiona

Sorry no image available
Posted by Moira-187147 - 15 years ago

Hi Berta,

Could you give me some more info about your power yoga class in Antibes, like when its on and where exactly the Squash club is. I'm relatively knew to the area and have been looking out for a good yoga class.

Thanks,

Moira

Sorry no image available
Posted by Misha-183698 - 15 years ago

Try the Sunshine Studio´s in Monaco!

Misha