DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Yoga classes in Antibes

Posted by TL1986 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by lucaloo - 5 years ago

Hi - My wonderful yoga teacher, who usually teaches in Valbonne, is doing a month-long intensive workshop in Antibes from mid January 2013. I really recommend her. Even if you've found another class, you should try her workshop. Her website is fayevillalba.com and I guess you'll find all the information there.

Lucas

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ira Soehnge - 5 years ago

Hello,

it is not Yoga, but it is so wonderful....Here ar the infos....

Breema® workshop – Coming to the Source

With Jonathan L. Staggers and Eva J. Brauner

28th Sep – 30th Sep 2012 Vence/Antibes area TBC

Let us suspend what we know and investigate in an open way, to freshly discover what is already here. That which we are is sufficient. No comparison is needed.

We belong – in the taste of our own existence we become conscious of this belonging.

When we are present we experience that we are in unity with all that exists. Breema® is The Art of Being Present. To study Breema is to study yourself. In Breema we focus on harmonising body, mind and feelings.

This brings us to our true nature which emanates consciousness. Consciousness has light and in that light we can see.

Breema’s approach is practical, offering uplifting support to experience a sense of wholeness and aliveness. It is relaxing and revitalizing – it provides tools that you can use and benefit from your whole life.

Come and experience Self-Breema Exercises, Breema Bodywork and Breema’s Nine Universal Principles that you can apply at any time everywhere in your daily life.

When:

Fri 28th Sep 19:30 - 21:30 Breema Introduction
Sat 29th Sep 10:00 – 13:00 & 14:00 – 17:00; Sun 30th Sep 10:00 – 13:00 & 14:00 – 17:00.

Investment: Whole workshop: €190
Introduction: €30, each morning and afternoon block €50, 1 day €90, 1 day incl. Intro €110, Partner Special: Spouse for half price.

Please wear comfortable clothing in which you can move and bring socks. Also, please bring a blanket and a yoga mat, if possible.

Jonathan and Eva are passionate about sharing the possibilities that Breema offers.

Both are certified by the Breema Center and they have worked with groups and individuals internationally for many years. Their aim is to support you in tasting your true nature and its inherent freedom.

Interested? To register, please call/text Eva on 00 44 7792 579 655 or send an email to ejb@core-inspiration.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by job-212223 - 5 years ago

Morning,

just saw the posting about yoga in juan les pins, can you tell me exactly whereabouts and how much?

many thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ira Soehnge - 5 years ago

Hi, I'm taking Yoga classes at Top Fit Antibes and  I knew a good teacher who is in Antibes too.

And I'm having (in english) Breema Workshops. it is beetwen meditatin, bodywork and yoga. Quit good for your body and the spirit :-) Next worksphops is 28, 29 and 30. 09 in Juan-les-Pins.

http://www.breema.com

You can contact me for all informations, 

regards

ira