DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Yoga or stretch classes in Cannes or nearby?

Posted by helen poskitt - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by nessagirl - 14 years ago

Hi Helen! Just happened upon your message and this site, as I surfed around from my mother's computer here in Cannes, where I arrived yesterday. I am here visiting her from my home in Canada for the next 3 weeks, and am also seeking to take a yoga cllass or two, and may be interested in some of the same as what you mentioned (chocolate in particular, he, he). I don't know of too many people here, and my mom can only be counted on for company for fairly low key adventures...and I would like to get out, a bit more. Perhaps we can chat a bit and see if maybe we can meet up for tea (or pain au chocolat:-), or check out the yoga class, or whatever, sometime... Where are you here from?Vanessain peace,

Sorry no image available
Posted by tunnbrodsrulle - 14 years ago

Hello Catherine, I am interested. Where in Antibes?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Catherine Durham - 14 years ago

Hello

I teach Classic Hatha Yoga (Sivananda) in Antibes every Tuesday evening starting at 6.30pm. The class lasts one and a half hours and costs 10 euros. If you would like to know more details please feel free to email me or give me a call on my mobile on 06 13 16 5970. I trained at the Sivananda Yoga centre in Kerala, India.

best wishes

Catherine

Massage Therapist
Hatha Yoga Teacher
06 13 16 59 70