DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Marketplace

Posted by Tdg - Created: 1 year ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Posted by Muffin&waffleholidayapartments - 1 year ago

To ruedelabuffa

I manage holiday apartments in and around Nice. Message me at muffinandwaffle@yahoo.fr or call me on 06 32 77 46 60.

Posted by ruedelabuffa - 1 year ago

If nobody’s coming on here any more, where are they going to communicate?

I’m desperately in need of a new cleaner/changeover agent for our airb&b apartment but I don’t think anyone has seen my ad.

In the past we would have had 10 replies in 2hours!

thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by 52xmax - 1 year ago

they ruined it for the second time ....thinking the 'smart expat' isn't smart but naive, rich and stupid ... we're not, so nobody posts or comes here anymore.

regretful isn't it.

Posted by Customer Service - 1 year ago

Hi Tdg,

We have recently rebranded to our new site, SmartExpat. With that in mind, we have created a new and improved website to enable us to deliver better information to our expat members.

Users who are subscribed to the Premium Membership can post free adverts within the Marketplace. As well as posting free ads, users can benefit from exclusive expat offers as discount off flights, airport lounge access, hotels, car hire, insurance, shopping and more, plus social and business networking to communicate with fellow users across the site.

If you have any further question about the Premium Membership or posting within the Marketplace, please contact out customer service team

Posted by Couleurs Veneziano - 1 year ago

Hi

I live in le Cannet 06.i have my Show room of decoration .

please contac me if you need some help.

Neji

wwwcouleursveneziano.com

Posted by Veneziano-Painting - 1 year ago

Apparently you have to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sForFzp4wDA&t=11s