DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Rent a place pet-friendly

Posted by Andreea-Chirilov-913888 - 5 months ago
0 0

Hello friends,

I have received a job offer for Luxembourg and I will be moving hopefully in December. I will be traveling with my partner and also my 16 year old small dog. Unfortunately most of the people that I have asked if they accept animals gave me a negative feedback. Can you please help me with advice or do you know something that will accept a pet? Also we are looking for something furnished and maybe with a parking spot. 

Any help would be much appreciated please :(

Have a magical day,

Andreea

Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Standard -Chartered-919975 - 3 months ago

Bent u op zoek naar een snelle lening voor uw bedrijf of voor uw persoonlijke behoefte. Wilt u een auto kopen of misschien een huis kopen en trouwen, maar heeft u niet genoeg geld en stopt u met zoeken, omdat de hypotheekbeweging het leningbedrag slechts 2% rentevoet oplevert? Van $ 5.000, $ 27.000 en $ 171.000 per 2%. Ga een vriend van je familie en collega's op het werk vertellen,

neem vandaag nog contact met ons op voor meer informatie met onderstaand e-mailadres en telefoonnummer.

E-mail: standardchartered1992@gmail.com

Yvonne: + 1-602-814-0662

Sorry no image available
Posted by roligna-tkareiser-910041 - 5 months ago

sorry you need furniture or some one help in move furniture, and what do you need about your dog+++