DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Washing Machine Repairs Recommendation Please - Lagos Area

Posted by Wendy-Dochanty-919283 - 3 months ago
0 0

Hi, I live in the Lagos area and would be grateful if someone could recommend a good washing machine repair person please. Many thanks

Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available

Hi Jose, the apartment is on Boavista Golf Resort, just outside Lagos. And the address is Apartado 71C, Avenida do Atlantico, Quinta da Boavista, 8601-906 Lagos.  Hope this helps.

Sorry no image available
Posted by jose cc - 3 months ago

Wendy, can you send the address again please, I was looking for it at the map does not show me this place the postal code is correct?

Sorry no image available

Jose, do you mind me asking if it is the shock absorbers roughly how much it will cost to repair and how long it will take? Very many thanks!

Sorry no image available

yes give a ring  then and text me the address please

Sorry no image available

I'm in the UK until Tuesday so could you please tell me if you might be able to come to see the machine on Wednesday? Many thanks

Sorry no image available

the machine is level?if it is, it could be some problem with the springs or shock absorbers, stay with my number and call tomorrow 967881727

Sorry no image available

Hello Jose, thank you for your response, much appreciated. The washing machine shakes around a lot on the spin cycle, like the drum is loose. 

Sorry no image available

hello my name is jose and I do this type of work what is the problem of your machine?