0 0


Are you planning on working, living or studying in Spain? If so you will need to apply for a Spanish residence permit. It is important to get the right advice on the variety of visas and permits available, avoiding any difficulties down the line.

Areas of expertise:

Residence for EU citizens, Unmarried partners and other family members, Spanish NIE, Work Visa, Golden Visa, Student Visa, Spanish Nationality, Sephardic Citizenship, Asylum.

Contact us at info@klevvera.com

+34 93 17 60 190


Carrer de Valencia, 281, 2-2

Barcelona 08009


You can contact Klev&Vera by using this button